Re-Enrollment for Current Families
Re-Enrollment for the 2023-2024 school year is live February 1 to February 15!
Current families will receive an email with the snap code needed for re-enrollment.
- The academy shall notify parents or guardians of all enrolled students of the deadline for notifying the academy of their child's re-enrollment. Re-enrollment begins February 1, 2023 and ends February 15, 2023.
- If the academy board has a sibling preference policy, the re-enrollment notice must also request that the parent or guardian indicate whether a sibling(s) seeks to enroll for the upcoming academic year.
- An enrolled student who does not re-enroll by the specified date can only apply to the academy during the application period for new students. The application period for new students starts March 1, 2023 to March 15, 2023
- An applicant on the waiting list at the time a new application period begins must reapply as a new student.
- After collecting the parent or guardian responses, the Academy must determine the following:
- The number of students who have re-enrolled per grade or grouping level.
- The number of siblings seeking admission for the upcoming academic year per grade.
- If space is unavailable, the Academy must develop a waiting list for siblings of re-enrolled students.
- The number of spaces remaining, per grade, after enrollment of current students and siblings.