– Widad Luqman, K-8 Asst. Principal“We moved back to MI from out of state and I knew that I wanted my kids to go to school in this area. When we looked at Bradford, we just felt comfortable”.
– Christopher Hamilton, K & 2nd grade parent
“I have found Bradford to be a real family and a wonderful community. The staff truly care about the students and go out of their way to help them. There is not a day that goes by that I don’t encounter an appreciative parent or student. It is a great pleasure and privilege to support students in their immediate goal of attaining a high school diploma, while encouraging them to achieve their long-term dreams and ambitions!”
– Jody Godman, HS School Counselor
“I chose Bradford because my support system is here”.
– Nakeisha Ewings, PTA President/1st grade parent
“Bradford Academy is united under a mission that is truly carried out everyday! The community here is astounding and there are always people willing to support you in anything you need”.
– Marleen Williams, Pupil Accounting & Compliance/ McKinney-Vento Coordinator (K-12)
” I chose Bradford because the staff were welcoming. I also liked the curriculum and their policies regarding keeping kids safe”.
-GiGi Ray, Kindergarten parent
“Bradford feels like a family. We all work together for the good of our students, whether they are actually in our classroom or not”.
-Sharon Krasner, ELA Teacher (9th)/Senior Advisor